Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2004 10:44:14 AM EDT
Wish they would make a spray can that works past 50% of product used. I now own 3 cans that are 1/2 full (or empty), depends on if you are an optimist---don't want to leave anyone feeling left out.

Guess it's time to break out the punch set and retreive the remaining golden nectar.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]
reason to stick with the bottles. almost 100% usage, there's always some stuck to the sides that never comes out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Well if you'd stop huffing the damn stuff...... Just playin' dude.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well if you'd stop huffing the damn stuff...... Just playin' dude.

But it smells so purrrrrrrrrrdy, I can't help myself!  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Take a pair of pliers and pop the top off of those spray cans.  Don't let it go to waste!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:16:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I dod the same thing . I pop a hole in the can and drain it.Then pour it into a old CLP bottle container. Rock On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#6]
At Harbour Frieght . com they sell a spray can that you can put in whatever liquid you want and charge it with a bike pump even..I have one and used it a bunch of times.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:18:49 AM EDT
[#7]
to avoid this problem, make sure you always spray while the can is in the upright position.  I don't know why CLP cans do it, all my other spray paint cans don't.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
to avoid this problem, make sure you always spray while the can is in the upright position.  I don't know why CLP cans do it, all my other spray paint cans don't.

More of the stuff they are using to push it.  Like when kids turn cans upside down to huff the propellent or suck the propellent out of cans of whipped cream.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I just rip off the valve and use a punch and hammer to open the hole then I pour the liquid in an old small  pump type spray bottle . AFTER ALL the pressure has been relieved not when the can still has pressure.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top