Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/11/2005 5:33:52 PM EDT
What type of chrome-lined m4 upper you shoot and how accurate is it with what type of ammo?Im looking to get another upper and want good quality. ill prolly be shootin xm193 since its cheap, but no wolf ammo.(i love my AR and my cat, I feed both well)
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:47:16 PM EDT
I have one 16" M4 profile barrel that is chrome lined. It shoots about 2" at 100 yards with XM193, and averages 0.8" with the right handloads. The barrel is a DPMS 1:7 twist, with a DPMS bolt and carrier in the LMT upper. It is not of any particular manufacture because I built in in my garage, but I haven't had any failures of any type in over 400 rounds. I have resolved not to ever buy another assembled upper receiver. If you were wanting an assembled upper of good quality I would suggest most of those done by the big names (Colt, RRA, Bushie, Fulton, etc.) or those done by the better companies represented on this site. It's hard to recommend a best choice, but I'm sure you will get plenty of feedback on that.

I won't feed either of my cats or dogs garbage, but I'm afraid I would feed my AR's Wolf if I had any.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:03:11 PM EDT
Bushmaster 1/7 14.5" M4 upper produces 1 MOA with Black Hills 75 grain red box.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:18:39 PM EDT
LMT M4 1/7" twist with Daniel Defense M4 rail. Haven't really test the accuracy, but the upper is awesome.
Top Top