Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 3:09:58 PM EDT
I am looking at an m4a3 for my first ar and I saw that cdnn investments had the bushmaster patrolmans carbine for $799 which seems like a great deal but i was wondering what the difference is between a regular m4a3 and the patrolmans carbine? Also, who has dealt with cdnn investments and are they still running that deal? Thanks a lot
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster's Patrolman's carbine has a 16" barrel, and a removable A2 flash suppressor.  The M4A3 that I think you are talking about uses a permanently attached "izzy" flash suppressor.  The barrel length being the difference.  You cannot mount a normal bayonet on the patrolman's carbine, but it is more mod friendly because of the removable flash suppressor.  As far as I know, Bushmaster doesn't use true M4 handguards.  
I have the Patrolman's carbine, it was my first AR.  I have enjoyed it a lot, and found it very adaptable to changes.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top