Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2006 1:19:09 AM EDT
Does anyone know if the M-16 sling that CDNN sells for like $2.99 is an actual correct sling (prefferably surplus....) for an A2 or is it just another commercial desighn?....
Link Posted: 6/17/2006 1:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
call them and ask.

or just buy one and report to everyone else - it's $3.
Link Posted: 6/17/2006 4:31:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
call them and ask.

Yeah, but the shipping chge is $10------which only becomes reasonable if he's going to buy a bunch of other stuff.
Link Posted: 6/17/2006 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
call them and ask.

Yeah, but the shipping chge is $10------which only becomes reasonable if he's going to buy a bunch of other stuff.

Wow, uh, yeah. If it's $10 for a $3 item, better buy a bunch of magazines or something.
Link Posted: 6/17/2006 8:34:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I've made several purchases from cdnn recently and they've always gotten the order correct and shipped promptly.  I would maximize the purchase by getting several items to lessen the impact of the s&h as was stated before.
Link Posted: 6/17/2006 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I have bought 3 or 4 of these slings from CDNN. They appear to be of original gov't contract because they come packaged with a slip of paper that has a contract code, manufacturer, and package date. Mine were made by a Seawest Indusdtries and packaged I think in the early 90's.
Hope this helps.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top