Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 1:58:35 PM EDT
Did a search with no topics found -

Just curious if anyone had heard of this company before? web site is http://www.cbcindustries.com/pages/about-us

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I get dealer materials from them a couple times a week, pretty good prices for 10+ quantities. All AR parts you can think of.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:51:06 PM EDT
[#2]
My first upper receiver was purchased from them. I have no issues with it and would buy again if the price was right. Receiver was complete sans barrel, FYI.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, they are local to me. Bought an upper a few weeks ago but haven't shot it yet. Also know some of the employees, good people.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:02:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks all.

Web site is good

Looks like a good alternative to Palmetto State(if one is needed) and that is not a dig at PSA by any means. I've purchased several of their rifle kits and other gear and all has been GTG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top