Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 4:56:14 PM EDT
I already posted this in the AR Discussion area, but figured I'd give it a try here too. I'm looking for an original CAR stock set. The kind that has what looks like shortened M16A! handgaurds and a collapsing stock that when closed looks kinda like the Law Enforcement Tactical stocks that are currently so popular.
Any help would be appreciated....
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
No, this is really old school, I'm thinking possibly from the early 60's. The handgaurds look just like shortened M16A1 handgaurds and the collapsing stock collapses just like the regular stock, but when closed looks like a regular M16 stock. I guess you could say that the general appearance of the rifle with the stock collapsed is like a mini-M16A1.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=146544[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top