Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/17/2004 7:03:40 PM EDT
Anyone selling a buffer tube for a car stock and parts? I would hate for my fake car stock to go to waste?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:07:11 AM EDT
ADCO is going to be getting in parts kits to convert fixed collapsable stocks to truly adjustable stocks (hopefully by sometime mid-week). All I need to convert mine is the receiver extension, I have the CAR length spring and buffer. I have the pin knocked out and am ready to replace the extension :-)
Top Top