Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2003 2:53:44 PM EDT
Anybody know where I could get a set of the older CAR triangular handguards?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 4:42:57 PM EDT
triangle CAR hand guards need to be made from rifle length ones. You'll need to get a  front, triangle, handguard cap and the custom large rear, triangle, cap from Ken Drasen at;
Hay River Trading Co.
                         P.O. Box 176
                         Alena, WI.  54805
                         715 357 6054
- this does require removing the muzzle device and the front sight tower for installation.
Also Ken may have complete "kits" available.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top