Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2009 6:56:53 AM EST
Anyone know of a place where I can buy an old style CAR stock body that would go on a two or four position tube? I only need the stock body, not the whole assembly. There used to be a vendor on here that sold old used ones but I can't find that deal any longer.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:03:44 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:37:07 AM EST
Top Top