Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 10:02:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/4/2004 10:03:28 PM EST by ch139]
I’m wondering what the Canadians use for barrels on their C7A1 rifles.

I would think that they’re chrome lined.

Are they heavy style barrels or more along the lines of an M16A2 profile?

What is the twist rate?

Thanks, C

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:33:00 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:31:31 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:37:30 PM EST
Wtf is that a pic of?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:55:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
Wtf is that a pic of?

I'd imagine the barrel, with some sort of mount, probably for an IR pointer (Insight Technologies according the the URL). That pic creates a nice optical illusion that makes the barrel look bent.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:04:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 12:17:34 AM EST by Tweak]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:09:00 AM EST
Now, anyone know where I can get one of those little mounts?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:21:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:00:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By Tweak:
hammer forged chrome lined M16A2 contour 1X17.8cm twist

I am a big fan of hammer forged barrels. How can I get one of these? I live in Michigan. Can I drive accross the bridge or through the tunnel into Canada and pick one up?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:22:05 PM EST
Is Diemaco a subsidiary of Colt?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:45:10 PM EST
Top Top