Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/28/2003 12:20:13 AM EDT
Bushmaster has bought the assets of Professional Ordnance Inc. and is going to start building the Carbon 15. this seems like a bold move for Bushy. seeing as how the Pro-Ord folks have been having a hard time sorting out this design.
On the other hand, I am sure that bushmaster will not start production with out first working out the bugs. and that any problems will be solved with Bushy ususal exelent customer service.

If Bushmaster figures it out i may have to buy a carbon upper. i think it would go great with a standard lower and a Ace skeleton stock.

Anybody else have any thoughts?

Ben, The Emu
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:16:07 AM EDT
Though I hate plastic guns....the Carbon 15 is very interesting in the camp rifle aspect...but sadly many Pro Ord guns were notoriously unreliable. Apparently ( and this is 4th hand knowledge on my part ) they did a LOT of changes on the operating system that led to many of these issues. Maybe Bushie can work that out. If the AWB goes bye bye it would be kind of interesting to see an operable one of these with a collapsible stock. I wouldn't buy one...but a lot of people will.
Top Top