Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2011 3:36:26 AM EDT
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 1xRed Dot Sight

Anyone have any actual range time with one?
Some sites are showing this for $69 with a $30 mail in rebate from Amazon (final cost $39)

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trophy-TRS-25-1xRed-Riflescope/dp/tags-on-product/B00200E0HM

Rebate form:
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/15/58/66/81/1558668130._V155459216_.pdf

I know its not an Aimpoint, but for a $39 investment what the hell.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:54:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The TRS-25 is my favorite budget red dot optic - great site.  The rebate form looks like it is for a different Bushnell scope tho.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:17:41 AM EDT
[#2]
FWIW This was stated on slickdeals forum;

quote Originally Posted by TinCanLarry
The attached rebate says "$30.00 Mail-In Rebate when you buy any Trophy XLT Rifescope, Binocular or Spotting Scope." Are you sure that is the correct rebate?
I actually called Bushnell Rebate center and had them check for this product based on UPC code.

I did an internet search for UPC and came up with 029757731302. I am not 100% sure this is correct, so if anybody has an update to this, please forward.

Based on that UPC I was told it was found and that it is a qualifying product for this rebate. So, I went ahead and ordered one. Damn you slickdeals...
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:31:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used a TRS-25 on a AK for a couple of years now and it has performed fine, no issues.  Good budget MRD for the money.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:44:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone have any actual range time with one?

Yes, and I agree it's a decent budget RDS and I think it's fine for a low volume shooter.

Mine started to not hold zero after ~1000 rounds of 5.56/.223 in my carbine. i'd reset zero, shoot a couple/few mags, zero would drift. I ended up replacing mine with another budget RDS from Primary Arms which has held zero through ~750 rounds so far.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top