Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2004 1:21:05 PM EDT
I was wondering if these are the same as the EO Tech sighs as they look very similar and does anyone know or have a pic of what the reticle should look like? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they're basically the same, except for the hood and possible Night Vision settings.  I think they're made for Bushnell by Eotech, at least that's what I heard last.  I have a Bushnell on my rifle with the 1 moa dot, no circle, and haven't had any problems.  Except, it's going to be replaced with a TA01NSN, very soon.

Here's a picture of it mounted on my rifle.  If you need a pic of the reticle, let me know and I can get you one.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 the Bushnell Holosight is an EoTech.  But without the cool "Law Enforcement/Military only" steeker.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Hollywood304

When you co-witness with your rear sight, how is the FOV with the Bushnell HOLO sight? I would think its not as good as a AimPoint because the Bushnell HOLO, and EOTech are not as tall of a optic. Please let me know if I am wrong here. Thanks RED
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]
The EOtech/Holosight will co-witness perfectly without any additional mounts. You will see the front sight in the middle of the window. If you concentrate on the front sight or the dot (as you should) the front post sight mostly dissappears. If it bothers you, LaRue makes a mount (riser) which will elvate the EOtech so that the front sight only takes up the lower 3rd of the window. Sorry, its a bad pic. It will give you a general idea of what it looks like though.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#5]
DOA,
thank you! RED
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for all the help.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top