Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/7/2018 10:03:55 PM EDT
I recently got my hands on the new Bushnell Big D red dot. This is a new product, and nobody has done a torture test on it. It might be thrown down stairs, chucked in the air, dropped into water, and/or strapped onto the back of my tactical chihuahua. Any of you guys have any requests/ideas?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:21:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Are the Little P dots available yet?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:55:32 PM EDT
[#2]
They are.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 1:21:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Include an Athlon RD13 in the torture, also a new big objective red dot.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 1:25:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Mount it, zero it, lean the rifle against a wall, and knock it over repeatedly onto concrete. That's about the most abuse a range rifle will see. Also toss it in some dump barrels.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mount it, zero it, lean the rifle against a wall, and knock it over repeatedly onto concrete. That's about the most abuse a range rifle will see. Also toss it in some dump barrels.
View Quote
I'm actually hoping to get a little more exotic with it. It's more of a humor torture test. Let's get weird.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm actually hoping to get a little more exotic with it. It's more of a humor torture test. Let's get weird.
View Quote
Mount it to a 2x4 and drag it behind the car on a gravel road.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Where are the pics?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 3:01:10 PM EDT
[#8]
launch it out of a can launcher
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top