Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2005 8:54:46 AM EDT
Does anyone know who makes the tactical sling adapter plate for Bushmaster?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/jm159/1005-914-2942-t.jpg
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#1]
It is garbage, but I forget who makes it.  I've got a few that were given to me, but it takes some work to get them to clean up to be the level of "decent".

I'll see if I can find that post that has pictures showing what I mean and why.

**ETA**

I brought it back to the top as I think this is a question that comes up pretty often.  Here is the single point sling adaptor link
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone know who makes the tactical sling adapter plate for Bushmaster?

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/jm159/1005-914-2942-t.jpg

My quess would be Yankee Hill Machine  since they make many Bushy parts but I'm not 100% sure.

Like Stickman said I would stay away from it, there are too many others out there that are much better
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:06:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought it was someone other than YHM, but the name escapes me currently.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I had one and didn't like it hainsaw.gif. I agree with Stickman and WMHM4. Don't get me wrong, I like Bushmaster, my M4gery is a Bushmasterhe
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I thought it was someone other than YHM, but the name escapes me currently.

you are probably right because in the Bushy catalog it doesn't have the yhm prefix in the part number
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I called YHM and they don't make them. My dept. is thinking about purchasing some and I would like to have something to show them to get them to go with something else.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Have them check out the Daniel Defense Ambi sling plate, its MUCH better in terms of construction and how far it sticks out.  

Check back on this thread in a little bit, I'll see if I can do something to help....
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top