Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/21/2006 9:32:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2006 9:45:39 AM EDT by CaptDoug]
I am starting to stock up on Mag's for my bushy, I have been trying to buy a Bushmaster Mag or two a month, I am retired on a fixed income, so I only buy 1 a month, they look to be good mags , but you are all the pros about this stuff so am I doing the right thing or is there better stuff to be had for my money, I am buying 1 mag and 40 rd's a month at about $39.00
Doug P
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:01:53 AM EDT
Go to the equipment exchange and look under magazines. You will find many magazines that are equal in quality to the Bushmasters and at a lower price.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:04:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2006 10:05:18 AM EDT by WMHM4]
Bushmaster get their mags from D&H and puts on bushmaster floor plates and sells them for $20 a peice. You can get the same exact mag but with the D&H floor plates for around $10-$11 a piece. They are very good mags but don't buy from bushy you can get D&H mags here in the EE
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:47:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WMHM4:
Bushmaster get their mags from D&H and puts on bushmaster floor plates and sells them for $20 a peice. You can get the same exact mag but with the D&H floor plates for around $10-$11 a piece. They are very good mags but don't buy from bushy you can get D&H mags here in the EE

+1, yep, the same mags.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:57:10 PM EDT
Get them here...44mag.com
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:03:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ch0wd3r:

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:21:57 PM EDT
well you have my convinced I am going to order 1 dozen mext month when I get paid, just haven't figured out how to break it to the wife yet,
I just bought her all new apliences for the house, of course along with those came 2 new glocks, 1 new AR 1 new AK and 1 new shotgun,
so I have to figure out somethng new to buy her so
I can Slide the mags pasthail.gif
Doug
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:45:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bushwacker85:

Originally Posted By Ch0wd3r:

+1

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:20:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 5:23:00 PM EDT by akula99]
Are the inside of all D&H mags' finished also with teflon -- similar to that outside? I've got a DSG floor plate and it has teflon finish on the inside.

Why are black teflon finish priced lower than the gray ones, -- when in fact they're more better for our Black ARs????
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:01:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By akula99:
Are the inside of all D&H mags' finished also with teflon -- similar to that outside? I've got a DSG floor plate and it has teflon finish on the inside.

Why are black teflon finish priced lower than the gray ones, -- when in fact they're more better for our Black ARs????

Havn`t received my D&H teflons yet. But i read that they are teflon finished on the inside. From what i read on 44mag.com, the grey teflon finished mags were the only ones listed as "not marked leo only". I would assume that the blacks are the same, it`s just that not as many ppl want them, because it could cause a lot of grief if there were any "run ins" with leos that don`t know any better. That is why i don`t want the leo only marked anyway.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:42:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By IronSamVane:

Havn`t received my D&H teflons yet. But i read that they are teflon finished on the inside. From what i read on 44mag.com, the grey teflon finished mags were the only ones listed as "not marked leo only". I would assume that the blacks are the same, it`s just that not as many ppl want them, because it could cause a lot of grief if there were any "run ins" with leos that don`t know any better. That is why i don`t want the leo only marked anyway.

They are teflon on the inside as well. And I am not sure about the 30 rounders, but I know a buddy of mine who recently got two of the black D&H 20 rounders and they were LEO marked.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:27:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bushwacker85:

Originally Posted By IronSamVane:

They are teflon on the inside as well. And I am not sure about the 30 rounders, but I know a buddy of mine who recently got two of the black D&H 20 rounders and they were LEO marked.

10-4 That is why i ordered the greys, as they were listed as not being marked LEO only. On the blacks it didn`t say, so i assumed that meant they were. Either way both the same great mags, at the best price i`ve ever paid for any.
Top Top