Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/21/2006 9:32:38 AM EDT
I am starting to stock up on Mag's for my bushy, I have been trying to buy a Bushmaster Mag or two a month, I am retired on a fixed income, so I only buy 1 a month, they look to be good mags , but you are all the pros about this stuff so am I doing the right thing or is there better stuff to be had for my money, I am buying 1 mag and 40 rd's a month at about $39.00
Doug P
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to the equipment exchange and look under magazines. You will find many magazines that are equal in quality to the Bushmasters and at a lower price.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:04:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Bushmaster get their mags from D&H and puts on bushmaster floor plates and sells them for $20 a peice.  You can get the same exact mag but with the D&H floor plates for around $10-$11 a piece.  They are very good mags but don't buy from bushy you can get D&H mags here in the EE
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bushmaster get their mags from D&H and puts on bushmaster floor plates and sells them for $20 a peice.  You can get the same exact mag but with the D&H floor plates for around $10-$11 a piece.  They are very good mags but don't buy from bushy you can get D&H mags here in the EE

+1, yep, the same mags.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Get them here...44mag.com
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#6]
well you have my convinced I am going to order 1 dozen mext month when I get paid, just haven't figured out how to break it to the wife yet,  
I just bought her all new apliences for the house, of course along with those came 2 new glocks, 1 new AR 1 new AK and 1 new shotgun,
so I have to figure out somethng new to buy her so
I can Slide the mags pasthail.gif
Doug
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Are the inside of all D&H mags' finished also with teflon -- similar to that outside? I've got a DSG floor plate and it has teflon finish on the inside.

Why are black teflon finish priced lower than the gray ones, -- when in fact they're more better for our Black ARs????
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Are the inside of all D&H mags' finished also with teflon -- similar to that outside? I've got a DSG floor plate and it has teflon finish on the inside.

Why are black teflon finish priced lower than the gray ones, -- when in fact they're more better for our Black ARs????

Havn`t received my D&H teflons yet. But i read that they are teflon finished on the inside. From what i read on 44mag.com, the grey teflon finished mags were the only ones listed as "not marked leo only". I would assume that the blacks are the same, it`s just that not as many ppl want them, because it could cause a lot of grief if there were any "run ins" with leos that don`t know any better. That is why i don`t want the leo only marked anyway.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Havn`t received my D&H teflons yet. But i read that they are teflon finished on the inside. From what i read on 44mag.com, the grey teflon finished mags were the only ones listed as "not marked leo only". I would assume that the blacks are the same, it`s just that not as many ppl want them, because it could cause a lot of grief if there were any "run ins" with leos that don`t know any better. That is why i don`t want the leo only marked anyway.

They are teflon on the inside as well.  And I am not sure about the 30 rounders, but I know a buddy of mine who recently got two of the black D&H 20 rounders and they were LEO marked.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:27:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are teflon on the inside as well.  And I am not sure about the 30 rounders, but I know a buddy of mine who recently got two of the black D&H 20 rounders and they were LEO marked.

10-4 That is why i ordered the greys, as they were listed as not being marked LEO only. On the blacks it didn`t say, so i assumed that meant they were. Either way both the same great mags, at the best price i`ve ever paid for any.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top