Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 7:05:09 AM EDT

New AR owner here- I have a Bushy M4 that came with the factory 10 rounder.  I've seen the finish on USGIs and Bushy's finish seems to be alot nicer. Is that the teflon finish that has everyone's tougue wagging?? Also, if the dreaded AW ban does sunset I expect bushmaster and others to start cranking out hi cap teflon mags. Would these become the "gold standard" for mags over the USGIs?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotcha-

Thanks Troy
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
My BM ten rounder does have a silky smooth feel to it.  I like it!  But, I don't know why...
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Are these the same mags that RRA sells with their guns.  I like the finish on the 10 rounder that I got with my rifle, which is a light gray finish.  Also, if they are, does anyone know where the finish can be purchased, because I would like to refinish my other mags with the same stuff.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top