Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/27/2004 5:01:34 PM EST
I was at the Tanner show in denver and saw a beutiful (albeit worthless practically speaking) AR-15 pistol based upon a carbon 15 lower and upper with full length rail, short handguard and a 7 or 8 inch barrel with muzzlebreak.

anyone know what model it is? and how much they go for. they wanted $795 which I think was too much.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:07:03 PM EST
seeing as how you can legally make an AR Pistol with aluminum upper and lower, for about $200 less than that, I don't see why you would want that.

Plus, the Bushmaster Carbon 15 rifles have been getting bad reviews. Take a look at a few threads right below this.

-U-
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:32:28 PM EST
I know some people have had troubles, but I have not nor have I seen anyone who has a carbon 15 pistol have any problems, it mostly happened to the earlier carbon 15. So that is a non-issue.

Also, I did not ask about the alum lower based pistol, don't want one regardless of the price. Also, I know this price is high just wondering if anyone has a model number so I can call around or seen a good price.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:18:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By ronin556:
I know some people have had troubles, but I have not nor have I seen anyone who has a carbon 15 pistol have any problems, it mostly happened to the earlier carbon 15. So that is a non-issue.

Uhh... This forum right here has a few NEW Bushy Carbon Pistols that are jammomatics. Look at some of the pages for them. I remember reading one today in fact.
Top Top