Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/4/2006 1:15:39 PM EDT
Well seeing all the threads about canted FSB's on bushmasters has me worried or perhaps paranoid. I have a Bushmaster barrel assembly that I haven't yet incorporated into a build. Worried that when I do put things together, I'll discover a canted FSB. Any way to tell if one is canted before assembly?? Any idea how big of a problem ths actually is (a few barrels, one lot of barrels, or every barrel Bushy has ever produced)?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe that Bushmaster's problem with canted front sight bases involved the entire barrel being canted in the upper receiver, not the actual FSB being canted on the barrel itself.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. I hope that's the case.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top