Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/21/2004 9:43:45 AM EST
i know many people here also having to wait on BM uppers/barrels. i ordered a 14.5" M4 barreled upper with perm attached FH early last week and BM said 2-3 weeks before they shipped cause of backordered parts. yesterday they told me another 2-3 weeks. after this and hearing problems of other people here waiting for months after being told the same thing, i was about ready to cancel and order one off gunbroker. well i called back today and they said the parts were in stock and being finished to go out next week. looks like things are looking up, and i can settle down. i feel better knowing that the parts are in and there is now a more definite time frame (it's all up to BM now that they aren't waiting anymore).
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:56:52 AM EST
I just called Bushmaster today to check on the status of my 20'' gov't profile barrel and they told me it will be about a 6 week wait, in addition to the 2 1/2 weeks I have already been waiting.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:16:03 AM EST
I called Bushmaster and ordered on the same day last week a 14.5" M4 profile threaded barrel with out the Phantom.

I got it three days later and I pined the Phantom that I bought previously and had a neighbor tig weld the pin hole.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:05:11 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/22/2004 8:10:41 AM EST by Mattdawg]
I just talked to Eaglefirearms.net about ordering a BM with a 14.5 barrel and phantom, and they said that BM wasnt putting phantoms on their rifles anymore. Is this true??

-Matt
Top Top