Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 10:43:45 AM EDT
i know many people here also having to wait on BM uppers/barrels. i ordered a 14.5" M4 barreled upper with perm attached FH early last week and BM said 2-3 weeks before they shipped cause of backordered parts. yesterday they told me another 2-3 weeks. after this and hearing problems of other people here waiting for months after being told the same thing, i was about ready to cancel and order one off gunbroker. well i called back today and they said the parts were in stock and being finished to go out next week. looks like things are looking up, and i can settle down. i feel better knowing that the parts are in and there is now a more definite time frame (it's all up to BM now that they aren't waiting anymore).
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:56:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I just called Bushmaster today to check on the status of my 20'' gov't profile barrel and they told me it will be about a 6 week wait, in addition to the 2 1/2 weeks I have already been waiting.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I called Bushmaster and ordered on the same day last week a 14.5" M4 profile threaded barrel with out the Phantom.

I got it three days later and I pined the Phantom that I bought previously and had a neighbor tig weld the pin hole.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:05:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I just talked to Eaglefirearms.net about ordering a BM with a 14.5 barrel and phantom, and they said that BM wasnt putting phantoms on their rifles anymore. Is this true??

-Matt
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top