Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/13/2005 4:40:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2005 5:47:02 PM EDT by SelectFire]
I told my FFL guy to order a Bushie lower for me on Monday and he said they told him they are backorded 8-12 weeks. My local gun shop ordered 8 complete rifles some weeks back and Bushamster shipped him just one yesterday.I live in Oklahoma and was wondering if everybody is experiencing a "no ban" shortage everywhere.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:46:27 PM EDT
Yes, I wanted a rock river arms setup and ended up buying a varmint upper so I have something to shoot. I'm going to wait for it to calm down a bit before I buy my next setup.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:24:20 PM EDT
It took 2 1/2 months for me to get my lowers in from Bushmaster, and I am still -1 on the order. The 2 lowers that came in had 6 position stocks on them, the one I ordered without stock is backordered.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:28:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:16:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
Bushmaster's manufacturing priority is going to be on complete rifles for quite a while.

Aren't you waiting for a couple of lowers, Lump?

IIRC, I ordered a couple of complete carbines from Bushmaster around the same time as you. My carbines are cataloged items with a few factory available mods. I'm still waiting, too.

I need another complete lower, as well, but I'm reluctant to put my order in w/ Bushmaster. I keep thinking that Eagle or ADCO will get some in that I can snag...
Top Top