Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 8:10:50 AM EDT
Was messing with my Bushmaster telestock that was pinned open since it was postban. I was planning on making it  a real telestock. Are the Bushmaster stocks true collapsibles pinned open or no?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:18:46 AM EDT
[#1]
No.

They have rifle length buffer tubes (aka receiver extensions")

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:22:33 AM EDT
[#2]
We are all learning a hard lesson.
i got  an armalite with a barrel that is 1/16 short of the legal 16" minimum.
so i pulled the break off of it and will pin a FS in it's place.  

lot's of fun.  i think all you need to do is buy a buffer tube.  cost about 15.00

ed to say you need a spring and buffer so your cost is back to that of a new set.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Was afraid of that. Who makes good collapsibles? Not VLTOR or the M93s, just a standard collapsible.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Was afraid of that. Who makes good collapsibles? Not VLTOR or the M93s, just a standard collapsible.

Check the EE. There's a couple vendors selling 6-position RRA M4 stocks for under $75
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check the EE. There's a couple vendors selling 6-position RRA M4 stocks for under $75

I love my RRA collapsible stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top