Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2004 4:20:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/25/2004 4:22:44 PM EDT by Trapfan]
I have a BM AK HBAR carbine and was wondering if Bushmaster would replace the AK brake with a permanently attached Phantom flash suppressor? I was told the AK brake on the weapon is also permanently attached or I would remove it myself. If Bushmaster will not do this where can one buy a Phantom F/S that will bring a 14.5 in barrel out to 16 in? And can a good gunsmith remove old brake and install new suppressor? Any advice would be apprecaided......Trapfanhinking.gif
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:27:44 PM EDT
As long as you buy the FS from them and have the upper shipped back to them, they will install it for you. I believe the service is free.
Top Top