Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/2/2004 11:05:25 AM EDT
Im going to order one of these with a 14.5 barrel and phantom flash hider today, the price is $1125.00(thats icluding tax and s/h and %20 dealer cost)from a dealer in my town and a good friend. Is that a good price? I've been trying to find this percitular rifle for about 2 months and no one seems to have them. My dealer is ordering it from Bushmaster and it will be a 4 to 6 week wait. How much did you guys pay for your M4s with phantoms for?

-Matt
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:06:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Im going to order one of these with a 14.5 barrel and phantom flash hider today, the price is $1125.00(thats icluding tax and s/h and %20 dealer cost)from a dealer in my town and a good friend. Is that a good price? I've been trying to find this percitular rifle for about 2 months and no one seems to have them. My dealer is ordering it from Bushmaster and it will be a 4 to 6 week wait. How much did you guys pay for your M4s with phantoms for?

-Matt

DAMN, 20%?!  Shouldn't they be called "stealers" instead of "dealers"?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#2]
i dont know what a phantom is..i got the bushy M4 with a birdcage for $850 out the door..
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#3]
That is a little high.  You can buy the kit, and lower at MSRP and come out cheaper than that.  Most places have them between 800-900. The phantom won't add more than $40 to the cost I don't think.

Check out Aimsurplus.com, and Eaglefirearms.net just to get an idea.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Keep shopping around.  That price is more than Bushmaster`s retail price!  Got around $850 or so in mine.

Steve
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

-Matt

You need to get hooked up with this guy.  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=209268
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#6]
too damn much

i'd look elsewhere
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Hi well every one say that 1000.00 is to much. But the people who want one and say they are getting one for cheaper are still  waiting. I paid for one and it was worth it it shoots straight and was a noban with all the things i wanted and bushmaster is a quality.www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/bcwa3f14m4iz.asp And there is nothing like a new rifle.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Seriously Matt, that's a high price. Like the others said, you can get that very same Bushy for $850.00 or so easy if you shop around. I just bought that same exact rifle a couple of months back for $835.00, though mine was in post-ban configuration. I just could't wait for the Sunset...LOL!

Shop around. Don't get me wrong, your choice of a Bushmaster is a good one in my opinion, but just think of the extra goodies you can add to her with the money you save? Phantom FH's included. The Phantom goes for about $35.00 on the average, and you don't need to get one from your "dealer".

E
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I paid $867 last week for my Bushy M4 14.5" with Izzy flash hider.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:00:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I got my Bushmaster M4A3 LEO rifle with 14.5-inch 1/9 barrel and permanently attached phantom flash hider for $889. This price included the $9 Oregon background check and all the extras that come with the rifle from Bushmaster. Your price seems really high.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:43:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I got my Bushmaster M4A3 14.5" Barrel, 4 position telescope stock for just over $900 out the door.  IMHO if this dealer is a good friend, he would not charge a 20% markup.  I think you should keep shopping around.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Seriously Matt, that's a high price. Like the others said, you can get that very same Bushy for $850.00 or so easy if you shop around. I just bought that same exact rifle a couple of months back for $835.00, though mine was in post-ban configuration. I just could't wait for the Sunset...LOL!

Shop around. Don't get me wrong, your choice of a Bushmaster is a good one in my opinion, but just think of the extra goodies you can add to her with the money you save? Phantom FH's included. The Phantom goes for about $35.00 on the average, and you don't need to get one from your "dealer".

E

It isn't the same rifle if it was postban....  A good price is what the LE Bushie ARs are currently running, which is $864.50.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top