Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/2/2003 3:42:21 PM EST
Does anybody know if a Bushmaster Detach Carry Handle will work with a Rock River Flat-Top upper??? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:49:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/2/2003 4:03:10 PM EST by slidestop]
[blue][b] Don't see why not . Both are Mil Spec [/blue][/b] [red][b] edited to add: I just remembered about those uppers RockRiver made out of Mil spec. I dont know which ones they made out of spec , but awhile back they screwed up a few thousand or so . [/red][/b]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:07:02 PM EST
It won't if you have one of the out of spec RRA uppers that they were claiming was made to the new super secret spec. RRA lost me as a customer for good after that one.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:08:35 PM EST
Thanks, Guys-I won't risk it after all!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:01:56 AM EST
The new RRA uppers are absolutely milspec and the Bushmaster handle will work on them. It's been a couple of years since RRA made those out of spec uppers. It was crappy of them to lie about it, but they have really cleaned up their act. they make a top notch product now and have some of the best rifles on the market. Don't be afraid to use that Bushmaster handle, it will work.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:28:33 AM EST
I bought an RRA M4 upper without anything on top because I had a spare Bushmaster carry handle. The Bushmaster carry handle worked fine on the RRA upper, only problem was I came across an Eotech 511 for a good deal and had to buy it. The only place I could use it was on that upper. Now I have a spare carry handle again. (I guess I'll have to pick up another upper.)
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:35:43 PM EST
You could cut the carry handle down and use it as a BUIS for the EOTech.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:57:47 AM EST
That is what I did, and haven't looked back.
Top Top