Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
6/2/2020 2:34:59 PM
Posted: 1/2/2003 4:42:21 PM EDT
Does anybody know if a Bushmaster Detach Carry Handle will work with a Rock River Flat-Top upper???  Thanks.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:49:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2003 5:03:10 PM EDT by slidestop]
[blue][b] Don't see why not . Both are Mil Spec

[red][b] edited to add: I just remembered about those uppers RockRiver made out of Mil spec. I dont know which ones they made out of spec , but awhile back they screwed up a few thousand or so . [/red][/b]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:07:02 PM EDT
It won't if you have one of the out of spec RRA uppers that they were claiming was made to the new super secret spec. RRA lost me as a customer for good after that one.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:08:35 PM EDT
Thanks, Guys-I won't risk it after all!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:01:56 AM EDT
The new RRA uppers are absolutely milspec and the Bushmaster handle will work on them.  It's been a couple of years since RRA made those out of spec uppers.  It was crappy of them to lie about it, but they have really cleaned up their act.  they make a top notch product now and have some of the best rifles on the market.  Don't be afraid to use that Bushmaster handle, it will work.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 11:28:33 AM EDT
I bought an RRA M4 upper without anything on top because I had a spare Bushmaster carry handle.  The Bushmaster carry handle worked fine on the RRA upper, only problem was I came across an Eotech 511 for a good deal and had to buy it.  The only place I could use it was on that upper.  Now I have a spare carry handle again.  (I guess I'll have to pick up another upper.)
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:35:43 PM EDT
You could cut the carry handle down and use it as a BUIS for the EOTech.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 5:57:47 AM EDT
That is what I did, and haven't looked back.
Top Top