Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2004 2:40:31 PM EDT
What would a complete BM Lower cost with delivery to an FFL?

The reason I'm asking is a local gunstore has a BM Carbine that I want the upper off of and I was wondering if it would make sense to try to find someone that would want to part out this rifle right from the dealer's shelf.

The Carbine is selling for $925 and the upper is probably going to cost me about $635 + shipping direct from BM. So, if I could find someone local willing to buy the complete lower for about $300 it might work out. Add to this a backorder at BM & I might be able to get the upper I want without the wait.

Local sales tax might be the killer on this deal (6%) but I thought if I at least had the facts I could make a decision if it was worth a try.

Thanks for your help and any information you can give me on this.

Any opinions on if this is worth the trouble?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're talking about a complete lower with stock, the cheapest is the Stubby Stock lower. $229.95 The catalog lists it, part # A LOW STUBBY page 48. The website lists it as $275.95. I paid the $229.95 price. I don't know what a FFL in your area would add, or what shipping to your area would be. MSRP on a lower is $259.00 and a telestock is $99.95. It's more than likely not worth trying to part it out. But Good Luck.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Why don't you want the complete upper and lower at your local dealer?

I know this sounds like blasphemy but I just don't need another AR15 lower.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Ditto on Eagle. Save money on uppers and lowers
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top