Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/10/2005 4:19:33 PM EDT
Will Bushmaster sell the carbon fiber lower by itself? Or do they sell them as complete rifles only?
If not.....does anybody sell a high quality CF lower? (Ran into some problems with Vulcan)

Thanks for any help,

AoD
Link Posted: 5/10/2005 4:32:07 PM EDT
As of a month ago Carbon 15's were sold as rifles only. I've heard that there are plans to sell uppers and lowers seperately in the future, but have not heard of a date yet. hippie.gif
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:00:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AoD:
Will Bushmaster sell the carbon fiber lower by itself? Or do they sell them as complete rifles only?
If not.....does anybody sell a high quality CF lower? (Ran into some problems with Vulcan)

Thanks for any help,

AoD

Sounds like you're a man who really knows QUALITY!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:25:55 AM EDT
Based on an email I got, they will be selling them.

When that will be, is anyone's guess.

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:05:16 PM EDT

Sounds like you're a man who really knows QUALITY!

Ha HA.....

I bought the Vulcan lower despite the fact that it's got a bad rep because, at the
time it was the only carbon fiber out there......I was going for a LW build.....and the rifle I build with it is fine, functionally....but in order to get it to fit, I had to make some minor adjustment to the lower. It works, but I'd like something a little better.....maybe people won't laugh at me on the firing line....

AoD
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:37:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ridge:
Based on an email I got, they will be selling them.

When that will be, is anyone's guess.

i got an email from them too and all it stated was that there is going to be a new carbon rifle which has the std height upper instead of the worthless one they have now.
Top Top