Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2005 4:19:33 PM EDT
Will Bushmaster sell the carbon fiber lower by itself? Or do they sell them as complete rifles only?
If not.....does anybody sell a high quality CF lower? (Ran into some problems with Vulcan)

Thanks for any help,

AoD
Link Posted: 5/10/2005 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
As of a month ago Carbon 15's were sold as rifles only. I've heard that there are plans to sell uppers and lowers seperately in the future, but have not heard of a date yet. hippie.gif
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Will Bushmaster sell the carbon fiber lower by itself? Or do they sell them as complete rifles only?
If not.....does anybody sell a high quality CF lower? (Ran into some problems with Vulcan)

Thanks for any help,

AoD

Sounds like you're a man who really knows QUALITY!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Based on an email I got, they will be selling them.

When that will be, is anyone's guess.

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Sounds like you're a man who really knows QUALITY!

Ha HA.....

I bought the Vulcan lower despite the fact that it's got a bad rep because, at the
time it was the only carbon fiber out there......I was going for a LW build.....and the rifle I build with it is fine, functionally....but in order to get it to fit, I had to make some minor adjustment to the lower. It works, but I'd like something a little better.....maybe people won't laugh at me on the firing line....

AoD
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:37:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Based on an email I got, they will be selling them.

When that will be, is anyone's guess.

i got an email from them too and all it stated was that there is going to be a new carbon rifle which has the std height upper instead of the worthless one they have now.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top