Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 4:03:24 PM EDT
Are bushmaster 30 round mags considered good quality.  They have green followers and seem identical to some of the more popular mag brands.  Should I stay away from them or are they no different than usgi quality mags?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
i just encountered a feed problem w/ my 30 rounder this weekend BFI green follower etc. etc. its only the second time i had it out and had jam and bolt over bullet problems the last half of the day. and i am not sure why. my BETA mag was flawless. the gun is a Patrolmans L.E. M-4 (Bushy) as well as the mag being Bush.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Bushmaster mags are made by D&H...just with a different floor plate with their information on it instead.....or at least that's what I've read several places.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

D&H Industries Teflon coated 30 round magazines

These are new gray Teflon coated USGI spec. 30 round aluminum magazines. These have the milspec updated green follower. These are made to the original military specifications and then Teflon coated for improved finish durability, they won't scratch up as easy as a dry film magazine. These are excellent quality magazines and are used by many OEM suppliers including Bushmaster.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bushmaster Teflon coated 30 round magazines

These are new gray Teflon coated USGI spec. 30 round aluminum magazines. These have the milspec updated green follower. These are made to the original military specifications and then Teflon coated for improved finish durability, they won't scratch up as easy as a dry film magazine. These are excellent quality magazines and are sent out with every AR15 that Bushmaster sells.  

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bushmaster mags are made by D&H...just with a different floor plate with their information on it instead.....or at least that's what I've read several places.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

D&H Industries Teflon coated 30 round magazines

These are new gray Teflon coated USGI spec. 30 round aluminum magazines. These have the milspec updated green follower. These are made to the original military specifications and then Teflon coated for improved finish durability, they won't scratch up as easy as a dry film magazine. These are excellent quality magazines and are used by many OEM suppliers including Bushmaster.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bushmaster Teflon coated 30 round magazines

These are new gray Teflon coated USGI spec. 30 round aluminum magazines. These have the milspec updated green follower. These are made to the original military specifications and then Teflon coated for improved finish durability, they won't scratch up as easy as a dry film magazine. These are excellent quality magazines and are sent out with every AR15 that Bushmaster sells.  

Thanks for the info!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top