Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/7/2006 10:17:12 AM EDT
has anyone setup one, fired one or knows any general knowledge about these triggers? it is very different than a RRA 2 stage.

thanks
nick
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
It is a cheap knock off of the Compass Lake Engineering trigger and prone to rapid wear, leaving you with no second stage and an inconsistent first stage.

If you like the way the Bushy works, spend the $90 it takes to get the real deal (Compass Lake) and save yourself some aggravation down the road.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
whats the difference?? is one made w/ better steel? i would love to buy his but  already have a bushy.

thanks
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Frank White uses hardened steel inserts (most likely tool steel) in the wear points.  Bushmaster does not.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:07:14 AM EDT
[#4]
BM 2 stage triggers usually die about 1K rounds, get replaced/serviced by BM and last another 1K rounds, then get replaced by ANYTHING after that.

YMMV, but I've seen them go Tits Up on the firing line of DCM shoots almost as often as there are blades of grass on any given range.

Tom  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:14:29 AM EDT
[#5]
They suck, first hand experience. Get anything but the Bushmaster.  Just when I get it tuned to a level of acceptable performance I use my McCormick 2 stage and realize the Bushmaster sucks.  Then 50 rounds later the Bushmaster needs tuning again. The next mod to my good old A2 will be a good 2-stage trigger. Fortunately the Bushmaster trigger was a gift and I’m not out anything from it.    
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top