Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/19/2016 11:20:17 AM EDT
Guys,

I'm looking at getting one of their new offerings for my LMT MWS. Is there a better option for the $$ that I should take into consideration? I can get the 3x15 with the SCR reticle for $903.00 shipped.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#1]
My research said the xtr or the vortex pst. I think I am going with the Burris. Link for it at that price??
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the 1-5 XTR II with the 556 reticle.  No complaints!

" />
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Burris XTR II 1-5x here, love it.  Good glass and turrets, nice reticle, solid construction.  Money well spent in my book.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a 1-5 and a 4-20. So much better than the PSTs I had.

Only thing better near that price would be a SWFA SS 5-20 or a Bushnell DMR 3.5-21.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My research said the xtr or the vortex pst. I think I am going with the Burris. Link for it at that price??
View Quote

Thank guys...just ordered. Apparently these are in super high demand right now and inventory is low everywhere.

Link

Cheers
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thank guys...just ordered. Apparently these are in super high demand right now and inventory is low everywhere.

Link

Cheers
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

Cheers
Thanks!!!! I just grabbed one as well!!  My first decent scope to go on my first decent rifle! Pumped!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#7]
You guys will love it.  If you have ANY issues call Burris. Their CS is great!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I am anxiously awaiting the release of the 1-8 X 24mm XTR II.

I am hoping that it comes out in the next month or so. I have had mine on order with Optics Planet since the day it showed up on their site after SHOT.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I am hoping that it comes out in the next month or so. I have had mine on order with Optics Planet since the day it showed up on their site after SHOT.
View Quote

I'll be anxious to hear your review. Biggest concern is weight.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#10]
My glass was delivered today...can't wait to get some lead down range

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, I am a little worried about that as well. It is a couple ounces heavier than my Luepold MK6 3-18.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#12]
XTR 1.5-6X40 and XTR II 1.5-8X28. The weight doesn't bother me and the glass on these is phenomenal. In the past year I have tried a Leupold vxr 3-9x patrol/Trijicon accupower 1-4& 3-9x/Vortex pst 2.5-10x32 and the XTR line Is now my new favorite.

I love the dual plane reticle on the XTR II 1.5-8X28.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My glass was delivered today...can't wait to get some lead down range

http://i68.tinypic.com/9icq2v.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/a3yr89.jpg
View Quote

Crazy.  I had my MWS set up pretty much the exact same way with the XTR II 3-15x50 SCR-Mil.  It now wears a Schmidt Bender though.  Very nice.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:04:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I ordered mine right when you posted the link. Not gunna be here till Monday. Still waiting on my bolt and barrel. Ordered almost 5 weeks ago. Lead time was 4-6 weeks. Should be shipping soon!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top