Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/28/2009 5:14:39 PM EDT
With this scope now hitting the stores where are all the write up's and range reports? Was this scope worth waiting 10 months for?
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
NO. I should have just bought the Eotech 512, or 517. I shipped mine back to Cabelas yesterday. Should have went with my gut feeling.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 5:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#3]
there's some recent input from a few people here, including my own pictures and review.  I have not shot w/ it yet.  Will try to in the next few days and post my thoughts afterwards, so stay tuned I guess....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=425799&page=18
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my AR332 last week,shot it in .I am really satisfied with it,clear optics,mine is on a Bushmaster A3 16" H-bar.Shot off a gun vise to zero it in at 25yds. (put 3 shots in 1 slight out of round hole) ,then moved out to 75 yds. for final adjustment.I will use for coyote hunting,deer also.Had no problems at all,when i can figure how to post picture will.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I received mine the 21st. Set it up went to the range on Saturday, really windy. Shot 100 rounds of lake city 55 grain. First 10 rounds up and to the right. adjusted both knobs 10 clicks to the left. Hit the 10 ring after that. I didn't try for 1" groups, maybe later.
I really like this scope, very solid, target acquisition was quick and on target where it counts.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top