Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 3:01:18 PM EDT
So I've been bumpfiring the past few days, and today my collapsable stock collapsed in the middle of a mag dump.

Now, the stock won't stay extended, and just a little tap will make the stock collapse one or two notches.

I don't THINK this was caused my bumpfiring (these things are meant to withstand full auto, right?).

Its a 6 POS stock if that makes any difference.

So a few questions:

A) Can this be fixed easily?

B) Will an A2 stock fit over a collapsable stock buffer tube?

C) How long is a fully extended stock vs. a collapsable stock? (I'm 6'2" and the 6 pos is a little short for me.  I've looked at the nice adjustable "match" stocks but those are expensive and heavy)

D) What is the weight difference between the two?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#1]
adjust the  screw in the  stud that goes into the differnt holes. a liitle will do it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:22:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
adjust the  screw in the  stud that goes into the differnt holes. a liitle will do it.

What he said, play with it a bit and you will see.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top