Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/24/2006 10:06:05 PM EDT
This thread is officially a stand against bump firing.  

True gun owners don't bump fire or shoot more than one round per every three seconds.

Once an idiot bump fired next to me while shooting my ultra tactical bolt gun and hot brass went flying near me.

Only fools and small children like bump firing.

Bump firing is not a sport.

Bump firing has never been used in actual combat situations and as such can never be considered a real method of shooting.

Bump firing has never been endorsed by the NRA so we can not endorse it.

I can get 1.5MOA with iron sights and special breath techniques, what kind of MOA can you get while bump firing?

If and when have you ever seen Chuck Norris utilize bump firing to save America.

Bump firing is only endorsed by the Liberian Army and as such is not internationally recognized.

Someone once contended that bump firing may be as close to Class III as most can get, though semi-auto, it is not truly Class III, and because you didn't pay six times the value of the firearm it cannot be allowed.

Bump firing increases throat erosion, barrel fatigue, and ammo shortages.  

Bump firing is not endorsed by most members of AR15.com with the exception of a minority fringe element that has been kicked off to other boards that support much more primitive systems such as the AK-47.

In a word, we, the collective elitists gun owners of America cannot and will not support bump firing in any form nor can we recognize anyone who has paid no less than $1000 for their rifle as a true firearms owning patriotic American.

Not to mention bump firing has never been used by anyone at the Palma 1000 yard competition, except once, he was killed instantly by fellow contestants.

You have been warned as true conservative gun owners are watching.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Ohhh, I thought you were serious for a bit there. Funny.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#4]
www.aborman.com/huntingcamp/100_0199.MOV

Proof that bump firing causes outbursts, anxiety, and psychological trauma.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
use it
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:33:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Someone once contended that bump firing may be as close to Class III as most can get, though semi-auto, it is not truly Class III, and because you didn't pay six times the value of the firearm it cannot be allowed.

There is no such thing as a Class III weapon.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#7]
...better yet

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Class 3 is a DEALER.

The weapons are NFA or Title 2
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:57:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

True gun owners don't bump fire or shoot more than one round per every three seconds.

So that would make me a fake gun owner? I never bump fired before but still I do "Double Taps"

Mmm, Kool-Aid

Neither is Golf, But fuck they say it is

If and when have you ever seen Chuck Norris utilize bump firing to save America.

No... Because he does flying roundhouse kicks to the face

Bump firing is only endorsed by the Liberian Army and as such is not internationally recognized.

Actually they prefer the "phat batman" Gansta Style RPG attacks

Depends on how much ammo you've got

Bump firing is not endorsed by most members of AR15.com with the exception of a minority fringe element that has been kicked off to other boards that support much more primitive systems such as the AK-47 Glock.  

In a word, we, the collective elitists gun owners of America cannot and will not support bump firing in any form nor can we recognize anyone who has paid no less than $1000 for their rifle as a true firearms owning patriotic American.

Not to mention bump firing has never been used by anyone at the Palma 1000 yard competition, except once, he was killed instantly by fellow contestants.

I need to try bump-Firing sometime.

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:09:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Class 3 is a DEALER.

The weapons are NFA or Title 2

You are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history.

That's Marty Lee Dreiwitz. He's impeccably clean. This man has cleaning products shipped in from Wisconsin. He's also one of your roommates, so if I were you I'd think about suicide.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#13]
flamebait

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Sir, I'm begging you. Don't try to do comedy. It's not in your blood.

Don't say that the weather is the same all the time here, because it's not. In fact, it's two degrees cooler today than yesterday.

Sir, you're not funny. Ask around!

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#15]
And this thread is proof positive why

drinking and posting rocks!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:19:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Why son, the shadow of your ass would weigh three pounds.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:19:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Hell, I'm proof that drinking while surfing this site rocks.

I'm laughing my ass of at this thread, and I'm trying to figure out why!

Posting while drinking AND being up for 20+ hours rocks!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:20:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Sometimes you've got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It's called fun.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't you know it...

Back to topic, I generally agree about the foolishness of bump firing. It's foolish. It's stupid. It's a waste of ammo.

But it scares the piss out of the owners of "politically correct" guns.

And that's good enough for me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:22:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Who dumped a whole truck-load of fizzies into the swim-meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#21]
I like you, Betty.
That's Danny, sir.
Ratfarts!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#22]
[snore.]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fu**ing seconds--to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!

I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fu** my sister.

Been gettin' any?
Only your sister.

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fu** a person in the ass, and not even have the god damned common courtesy to give him a reach around.

Were you born worthless, or did you have to work at it?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:37:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Now, I don't have to tell you good folks, what has been happening here in our beloved little town: sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:40:20 PM EDT
[#25]
this thread is a waste of bandwidth made by a guy who is jealous he doenst know how to bumpfire hsi weapon.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#26]
GD is this way  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#27]
I agree totally! Bump-firing is not a sport.

However, Aqua-bumping on the other hand is quite an endurance feat. Not to mention it's quite cruel to the spectators. All that laughing can almost break a rib.....
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked, in the head, by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:49:51 PM EDT
[#29]
So if i understand this right. Creeper starts this post just to bitch on his own opinions. Then he tells one guy to shut up cuz hes not funny. Then Creeper proceeds to do the worst attempt of jokes i have ever seen. I don't even wana talk about bump firing just becuase if you want to try and make a point, try being a little more polite jackass. most of here would probably agree with the bump firing you talked about, but i think a few will agree with me sir, none of us want to here that attitude around here. so if you dont want to play nice and bitch like a 6 year old that lost its toys, then you can get the hell out
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:01:50 AM EDT
[#30]
I think he's just drunk & lonely and making random movie quotes...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:02:05 AM EDT
[#31]
How many fucking times do I have to say it?

I, personally, me, myself, can bumpfire FROM THE SHOULDER, with REASONABLE ACCURACY, while in COMPLETE CONTROL of how many rounds I fire. I can do a 3 round burst or a mag dump if I want.

Not that it even matters. It's called FREEDOM.

It is not hard with my stock bushy trigger. I have witnesses that can confirm. AK_Mike can confirm. IM him if you don't believe me.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:07:51 AM EDT
[#32]
What should we all have to wear when we go to the range?

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Hell I was just having fun. Some of you guys are wound a bit tight. Also I love bump firing, scares the shit right out of the bench rest crowd!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:54:48 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Hell I was just having fun. Some of you guys are wound a bit tight. Also I love bump firing, scares the shit right out of the bench rest crowd!!!

so you are a self admitted troll??? this is a bannable offense.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Not only a jackass but a hypocrite to.(creeper that is)
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:23:33 AM EDT
[#36]
I havent been banded to other forums using a primitive ak47.

I can bump a full 30 rds from my shoulder
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:41:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Has anyone heard the results on adding Bump Firing to the next  Olympics cycle?  They were supposed to add it to both summer and winter; except in winter you had to wear mittens while bump-firing.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:35:00 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Once an idiot bump fired next to me while shooting my ultra tactical bolt gun and hot brass went flying near me.

Bump firing has never been used in actual combat situations and as such can never be considered a real method of shooting.

I can get 1.5MOA with iron sights and special breath techniques, what kind of MOA can you get while bump firing?

Bump firing is not endorsed by most members of AR15.com with the exception of a minority fringe element that has been kicked off to other boards that support much more primitive systems such as the AK-47.

You have been warned as true conservative gun owners are watching. hr

Would you like a nice aged cheddar or perhaps some gouda to go with your whine...er wine?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:04:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:15:10 AM EDT
[#40]
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Class 3 is a DEALER.

The weapons are NFA or Title 2 "

class 3 is a tax payment. a dealer is licensed to sell firearms, and pays tax to sell mg's, silencers, etc
(don't tell me it's "suppressor" not "silencer", it says silencer in the ATF book. )
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:42:01 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Class 3 is a DEALER.

The weapons are NFA or Title 2 "

class 3 is a tax payment. a dealer is licensed to sell firearms, and pays tax to sell mg's, silencers, etc
(don't tell me it's "suppressor" not "silencer", it says silencer in the ATF book. )

Aaaaactually, if you want to nitpick, you pay a tax to become a SOT - whether that be Class 1, Class 2, or Class 3 SOT. So, Class 3 is not a tax payment, it is the status / designator for a class of SOT. The status of SOT is not a tax payment, rather it is the result of paying a tax. Taxpayer ≠ tax.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:54:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#43]
someone once told told me not to take life that serious because no one ever get out alive anyway.
And some of you guys take things way to seriously.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Bump

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
How many fucking times do I have to say it?

I, personally, me, myself, can bumpfire FROM THE SHOULDER, with REASONABLE ACCURACY, while in COMPLETE CONTROL of how many rounds I fire. I can do a 3 round burst or a mag dump if I want.

Not that it even matters. It's called FREEDOM.

It is not hard with my stock bushy trigger. I have witnesses that can confirm. AK_Mike can confirm. IM him if you don't believe me.

How nice for you.  Here's a cookie, run along to GD and brag it up to the other children, the grownups are trying to have a technical discussion here.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Still haven't figured out how to do it yet have you?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Tongue in cheek...
Bravo, Creeper.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#48]
3rdpig there no technicaly discussion goin on here i dont know what the hell you smoking.

heres my latest i wrote for Creeper

BUMP TO THE LEFT
BUMP TO THE RIGHT
WATCH ME BUMP FIRE MY GUN
ALL F**KIN NIGHT!
I may just be goin out on a limb
But DAMN!
Your annoying as hell MAN!

god i get bored sumtimes
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:55:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#50]
I simply posted this to make a point and to have fun. The uber AR guys get upset when they see some kid posting something about bump firing and they always jump all over his ass about it not being legit or why would anyone want to do that. Well it's fun, something that keeps it interesting. Some of you guys probably laughed at this thread, it probably amuzed others, some of you probably agreed with the title but then not everyone likes polka music and shouldn't be forced to listen to it.

There always be the fringe element that enjoys threads about Lootie, Chuck Norris, Holiday's in Monrovia, and asking questions about Bump Firing. Only our community can laugh at these thing and in any other crowd people wouldn't even know what you are talking about- that is what is cool about being on these forums, being a gun owner. So the thread was pure, simple sarcasm, if I get kicked, well I was just trying to make a point, you can't tell another gun owner how to enjoy his sport, as long as he keeps voting, helps us keep our rights, then that is just a little longer that the bench rest crowd can go for the x-ring while the idiot next to him bump fires through a Beta-C mag. We're all in this together and some of you guys need to realize that.

Creeper

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top