Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/28/2004 6:49:59 PM EDT
I've managed to get fairly good at doing the thumb through the belt loop bump firing technique. But as anyone could notice, that's not too accurate. It is definitely a reliable way to send a lot of lead into a general area in a short amount of time. What I would like to try next is some sort of a shouldered bump firing technique that would possibly allow me to at least pretend to aim where the bullets will go. Any suggestions or experiences you would like to add? I tried holding my trigger finger and arm still and pushing forward on the vertical grip, I got a 2 or 3 round burst, but nothing close to hip bump firing. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#1]
You could try installing the RRA 2 stage trigger. It's so light that it makes bump firing from the shoulder pretty easy. But you actually end up bumping faster than the bolt will cycle. On my last AR you could bump 3 or 4 times and then it will stop because the hammer fell out of battery and just followed the carrier without setting off the round.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Like This??

Just keep practicing.  It sounds like you are on your way.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Like This??

Yeah, like that. I watch that video several times a day for inspiration.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Hello Rick,

I wanted to ask, when you bump from the shoulder, do you rest the stock in your shoulder pocket, or simply hold the weight of the rifle using the vertical grip?

Looks good......
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I cant figure out how you guys bump with an AR for the life of me. I can do it with my SAR-1 no problem, but I cant get it to work at all with my AR. I think its prob. the lesser recoil. I'm so used to doing it with my SAR that I pull to hard with the AR and it just shoots once. I'll have to try from my shoulder like that, I've only tried it from the hip.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't been able to get it to work from the shoulder worth a darn yet.. My best experiences have been from the hip. I can dump a 30 rounder in about 2 or 3 seconds. Check out Life, Liberty, Etc's videos on bump firing, they are what really got me going on the from-the-hip style.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I have the same problem.....with a vert grip, I can get a couple bursts from the shoulder, if I hold the whole rifle with my off-hand, and use my middle finger extended, and locked/non-moving while I pull the rifle forward.  

But the best is 2-3 round burst, that's it.  From the hip.......almost the same as an AK, but I reset the trigger more often with my AR.

Quoted:
I cant figure out how you guys bump with an AR for the life of me. I can do it with my SAR-1 no problem, but I cant get it to work at all with my AR. I think its prob. the lesser recoil. I'm so used to doing it with my SAR that I pull to hard with the AR and it just shoots once. I'll have to try from my shoulder like that, I've only tried it from the hip.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Getting 6 round shoulder bursts out of my 45ACP AR.

Video.
foxxz.net/albums/album03/Mike_bump.avi
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#9]
More tips please!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Try using two fingers in the trigger guard (if you have small enough fingers) use your index finger to support some of the weight and your middle finger on the trigger.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#11]
wow....that's pretty awesome.

I just wonder what range lets you rapid fire, that is, an indoor range!

What finger do you use?  I couldn't see all that well......and do you rest the stock against your shoulder, or???

Quoted:
Getting 6 round shoulder bursts out of my 45ACP AR.

Video.
foxxz.net/albums/album03/Mike_bump.avi

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:11:38 AM EDT
[#12]
I have not been to an indoor range yet in VA that does not let you rapid fire.

I am putting two fingers in the trigger guard, and holding the rifle away from my shoulder a couple inches.

%90 of the time my burst stops because the stock hits my shoulder.  But I am getting better at it and know that soon I will be able to empty the whole magazine with no problem.  And in 2 weeks I can get bigger magazines :-)
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:44:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I just have to note that I hate bumpfiring.  At any of the ranges around here (MI, metro Detroit) you will get a call to the police from some gun-hater.  I've never understood the appeal, anyway.  It isn't like you're practicing any aspect of actual marksmanship.  Just burning ammo and making noise (unsafely, to boot!).
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I just have to note that I hate bumpfiring.  At any of the ranges around here (MI, metro Detroit) you will get a call to the police from some gun-hater.  I've never understood the appeal, anyway.  It isn't like you're practicing any aspect of actual marksmanship.  Just burning ammo and making noise (unsafely, to boot!).

It's not about practicing marksmanship. It's about the feeling you get when you're holding that much power in your hands, and attempting to control it. There's nothing like bumping off 30 rounds in less than 3 seconds. You should try it. Oh yeah, the looks you get are funny too.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I guess it takes all sorts.  For my part, any "feeling" of "power" I get from shooting comes from hitting what I aim at and nothing else.  As far as the "funny looks", it won't be so funny when you go to that range someday and find that they have some stupid single-load rule or the no-assualt-rifle prejudice that alot of places have.
Again, I hate bumpfiring.  It pisses me off that my ability to practice legitimate marksmanship could get fucked up by such idiotic shit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I guess it takes all sorts.  For my part, any "feeling" of "power" I get from shooting comes from hitting what I aim at and nothing else.  As far as the "funny looks", it won't be so funny when you go to that range someday and find that they have some stupid single-load rule or the no-assualt-rifle prejudice that alot of places have.
Again, I hate bumpfiring.  It pisses me off that my ability to practice legitimate marksmanship could get fucked up by such idiotic shit.

Well, to each his own I suppose. I happen to enjoy practicing actual marksmanship too. I also find bump firing a fun distraction from time to time. Perhaps you're so against it because you can't figure out how to do it?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:06:21 PM EDT
[#17]
No, let me repeat, I could care less about figuring out how to do it.  I am against because 1) It's unsafe, 2) It has nothing to do with actual marksmanship and 3) It is the type of behavior that pushes shooting ranges to adopt bullshit restrictions (i.e. single loading).
My last contribution to this thread.  Bumpfiring is an asinine waste of ammo.
Other than that, knock yourself out, Fruitloops.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#19]
For one thing, attitudes such as those hurt everyone in the gun community.  I still remember when no one, spoke out for MG owners back in 1986, and an amendment was tacked on to the FOPA, with the National Rifle Association in full support of that bill.

MG owners were by far the minority gun group, with possibly the most villified of weapons in the USA, despite ZERO, ever being used to commit a crime....except those 2 instances, of which BOTH were law enforcement officers.

As that bill sailed to both houses of Congress, and signed by Reagan, with praise by the Hunting community of the NRA......an entire class of weapons were outlawed for civilians to own (post-86 MG).

Just as those owners said, they'll eventually come after semi-auto owners, then came the AWB in many states, and national levels 10  years later.  Eventually, whether you shoot 1 shot every 5 minutes, or 5 shots every second.....we're all in the same boat.

The next ban will go after "sniper weapons", and guess what those are?  High powered bolt actions.

While I certainly dont' like hunting, or trap/skeet, or IPSC, or varmint hunting......everyone's entitled to enjoy what they like the most, and I"ll fully stand behind them, and their rights.

But when you put down groups for enjoying their rapid firing EBR.....you alienate within the gun community, and ripe for the picking by HCI/VPC to take advantage of.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
For one thing, attitudes such as those hurt everyone in the gun community.  I still remember when no one, spoke out for MG owners back in 1986, and an amendment was tacked on to the FOPA, with the National Rifle Association in full support of that bill.

MG owners were by far the minority gun group, with possibly the most villified of weapons in the USA, despite ZERO, ever being used to commit a crime....except those 2 instances, of which BOTH were law enforcement officers.

As that bill sailed to both houses of Congress, and signed by Reagan, with praise by the Hunting community of the NRA......an entire class of weapons were outlawed for civilians to own (post-86 MG).

Just as those owners said, they'll eventually come after semi-auto owners, then came the AWB in many states, and national levels 10  years later.  Eventually, whether you shoot 1 shot every 5 minutes, or 5 shots every second.....we're all in the same boat.

The next ban will go after "sniper weapons", and guess what those are?  High powered bolt actions.

While I certainly dont' like hunting, or trap/skeet, or IPSC, or varmint hunting......everyone's entitled to enjoy what they like the most, and I"ll fully stand behind them, and their rights.

But when you put down groups for enjoying their rapid firing EBR.....you alienate within the gun community, and ripe for the picking by HCI/VPC to take advantage of.

Well said. I'm not a big fan of hunting either, for sport anyways. I have nothing against taking game for personal consumption though. I do enjoy target shooting, working with various scenarios, and the occasional bump firing.....shame on me I suppose
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I guess I don't like it, as I've never tried it.....hehe, kind of ignorant.

I would like to try varmint shooting, but at prairie dogs......but I doubt with my bump fire, I can hit anything.

I just wonder if bump firing evolved from the Middle East......:)
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#22]
I cant bumb with my HBAR  It just wont work, I can bumb pretty damn good with my VEPRK though
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:01:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
No, let me repeat, I could care less about figuring out how to do it.  I am against because 1) It's unsafe, 2) It has nothing to do with actual marksmanship and 3) It is the type of behavior that pushes shooting ranges to adopt bullshit restrictions (i.e. single loading).

Well, since you said this was your last contribution to this thread, then there should be no retaliation.  So, since you are going to have a pissy attitude about something other people enjoy and condem it as not "needed", just like a liberal.  I will respond to your attitude with a nice warm cup of.....

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I tried bump fire for the first time this weekend....and it works.  Better from the hip than from the shoulder.  But with a little practice, it will work just fine.

I like it.  It's fun; I have plenty of ammo [to waste]; and it's totally safe with me since I was in the countryside with not a soul around for at least 3 miles in every direction.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I tried bump fire for the first time this weekend....and it works.  Better from the hip than from the shoulder.  But with a little practice, it will work just fine.

I like it.  It's fun; I have plenty of ammo [to waste]; and it's totally safe with me since I was in the countryside with not a soul around for at least 3 miles in every direction.

Same here. I wouldn't bump fire at an actual range. But, when I'm out in the middle of nowhere either alone or with some friends, sometimes I accidentally bump fire a few mags. Shame how that happens.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:23:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I am against because 1) It's unsafe, 2) It has nothing to do with actual marksmanship and 3) It is the type of behavior that pushes shooting ranges to adopt bullshit restrictions (i.e. single loading).

Fruitloops?  Ooooo, that hurt.........

Here is another video for you to chew on Mr. Marksman.  It is of me and a friend dumping a mag.  He is shooting a $10,000 xferable M-16 and I am bumpfiring a $500 out of the box OLY.  We are both shooting at 100 yard small bore targets placed @25 yards distance.  I forgot the exact number of hits we counted but it was within a couple between us.  I think it was 25 and 27 out of 30 rounds in the black.  We are not unsafe.  We are both exibiting a high degree of skill and if your range is run by ASSHOLES, don't blame me.

AR15 vs M16 race

Oh, and BTW, I do shoot competitively.  No free float, banzai optics, bench rest tight assed bullshit mind you but opensight military bolt action.  How many times can you hit a 6in steel plates at 300 yards with a 100 year old piece of history.........From a standing position?  Not many I suspect.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Rick, when you bump fire from the shoulder, what do you do with your trigger hand? How do you set it up so the bump firing will work correctly?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Rick, when you bump fire from the shoulder, what do you do with your trigger hand? How do you set it up so the bump firing will work correctly?

I have had very limited success trying to teach the technique in person.  I don't know how I would really describe it in writing.  Take a look at the videos.  I release my grip on the PG.  The weapon is basically supported by my left hand.  The buttstock is actually pretty well seated into my shoulder.  Remember, on an AR, the trigger travel is very small.  I don't "pull the foregrip forward" so much as establish a distance "relationship" between my foregrip hand and my trigger hand.  There is a sweet spot there.  With practice, you can do double taps, consistant 3 round bursts and full mag dumps.
Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have had very limited success trying to teach the technique in person.  I don't know how I would really describe it in writing.  Take a look at the videos.  I release my grip on the PG.  The weapon is basically supported by my left hand.  The buttstock is actually pretty well seated into my shoulder.  Remember, on an AR, the trigger travel is very small.  I don't "pull the foregrip forward" so much as establish a distance "relationship" between my foregrip hand and my trigger hand.  There is a sweet spot there.  With practice, you can do double taps, consistant 3 round bursts and full mag dumps.
Hope this helps.

I've watched your videos over and over, but can't really see too much of what's going on. I dunno if it would be possible to get some close up of how it actually goes down. I'd really like to see you or someone do it in person. I have nothing against practicing, but it's pretty hard for me to juggle my schedule enough to get time to shoot. It sucks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Try useing something rigid around your triger finger.  A copper 3/4to1/2 reducer from a hardware store works best.  Tried it. Liked it. Got it out of my system.  Its extremley fun when you have some ammo/money to burn but I really enjoy the ARs accuracy.  Holding up a postage stamp sized target with a cloverleaf group punched at 100 yrds makes for some fine wood.  

Oh, you dont need the reducer.  I discovered this by useing a spent 12ga hull cut to fit my finger.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I've watched your videos over and over, but can't really see too much of what's going on. I dunno if it would be possible to get some close up of how it actually goes down. I'd really like to see you or someone do it in person. I have nothing against practicing, but it's pretty hard for me to juggle my schedule enough to get time to shoot. It sucks.

I dont have any close ups per se but here is a clip snagged from a long music video a buddy did at one of our shoots (hence the music).  It does show how it can be "controlled" (bursts etc) for lack of a better word.  It ends with the race clip.

music video clip
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont have any close ups per se but here is a clip snagged from a long music video a buddy did at one of our shoots (hence the music).  It does show how it can be "controlled" (bursts etc) for lack of a better word.  It ends with the race clip.

music video clip

That was sweet. Nothing else to describe it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:13:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Same here....I only bump out in the middle of nowhere.

No need to use a public range....except when I visit family in Kalifornia, there we have private ranges, which really dont' care....so long as your safe...:)

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here. I wouldn't bump fire at an actual range. But, when I'm out in the middle of nowhere either alone or with some friends, sometimes I accidentally bump fire a few mags. Shame how that happens.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:34:40 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Same here....I only bump out in the middle of nowhere.

No need to use a public range....except when I visit family in Kalifornia, there we have private ranges, which really dont' care....so long as your safe...:)

A private range would be nice, but I have no desire to travel to Kalifornistan to experience one. I think I'll just stick to friend's houses and this little indoor range a few miles from my house.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:00:50 AM EDT
[#35]
I cannot do "the bump" with my rra 2 stage trigger. It has too far to travel to reset. A SAR1 with a crappy 1 stage, 1 claw trigger; Now I can make that sing!

Quoted:
You could try installing the RRA 2 stage trigger. It's so light that it makes bump firing from the shoulder pretty easy. But you actually end up bumping faster than the bolt will cycle. On my last AR you could bump 3 or 4 times and then it will stop because the hammer fell out of battery and just followed the carrier without setting off the round.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I cannot do "the bump" with my rra 2 stage trigger. It has too far to travel to reset. A SAR1 with a crappy 1 stage, 1 claw trigger; Now I can make that sing!

Thanks for mentioning that, I was considering the 2 stage to possibly improve my bump firing, but I will take that info into consideration.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#37]

My last contribution to this thread. Bumpfiring is an asinine waste of ammo.

Fruitloops.....that is a good one.

I have a Carbon 15 rifle with an RRA 2 stage trigger and I call it my "Bump-o-matic"....I can do 3-5 round bursts or full mag dumps from the shoulder. It screams  to be bumpfired. I actually put my thumb around the grip, but don't hold the grip....use my regular trigger finger, but hold my last three fingers straight and they work to my advantage for a little more control along the side of the receiver.....I actually use a "slow jerk" method (WOW...I just said slow jerk) and it works very good.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#38]
ok.  fingers straight.  does the thumb stay put?  or does it go along the palm?

i tried to do it at the range on the sly.  i couldn't do shit.

as far as accuracy goes, shoulder firing looks good for minute of tango out to about 50 yds, no?

but jeepster does have a valid point:  this has got to be done responsibly.

picture this:

tv station gofer/cameraman/sound guy/etc goes to the range with his dad.

sees a couple of guys doing mag dumps

thinks it's cool.  asks what it's called.  gets some instruction.

googles it at work.  gets video.  producer/anchorman/other liberal scum sees it.

3 weeks later the undead kennedy is showing video on the senate floor to push his semiauto ban through.

i'm not bump firing shouldn't be done.  we should just be REAL careful about who we do it around.

i say "we"  assuming i can find someplace to learn how
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I agree with you, in spite of what others have to say.
I shoot enough FA in the military; it has no attraction to me. Some of you may feel "powerful", but I just don't see it.It just reeks of a show-off behavior rather than serious marksmanship.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#40]

It just reeks of a show-off behavior rather than serious marksmanship.

I actually have the most fun doing it when I'm by myself.....that can't be considered showing off. I get what you are saying though.

I think I really like it because I feel challenged to get better.....I started only being able to bump from the hip...now from the shoulder....now I want to be able to get tighter and tighter groups while bumping from the shoulder......in a way, that's marksmanship.

I also agree that it should be done safely...not spray and pray.

Shooting can still be alot of fun even though you aren't going for "Marksmanship".....

I like both.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
ok.  fingers straight.  does the thumb stay put?  or does it go along the palm?

i tried to do it at the range on the sly.  i couldn't do shit.

as far as accuracy goes, shoulder firing looks good for minute of tango out to about 50 yds, no?

but jeepster does have a valid point:  this has got to be done responsibly.

picture this:

tv station gofer/cameraman/sound guy/etc goes to the range with his dad.

sees a couple of guys doing mag dumps

thinks it's cool.  asks what it's called.  gets some instruction.

googles it at work.  gets video.  producer/anchorman/other liberal scum sees it.

3 weeks later the undead kennedy is showing video on the senate floor to push his semiauto ban through.

i'm not bump firing shouldn't be done.  we should just be REAL careful about who we do it around.

i say "we"  assuming i can find someplace to learn how

Hehe, bump fire is not that bad.  It won't make the news as some ridiculous new way to subvert gun laws or for criminals to take advantage of.  Supposedly bump fire has been around for as long as there have been semi-autos.  For me, bump fire is wildly inaccurate and pretty useless for anything except fun.  I don't feel any power whatsoever because like I said, the bullets literally go everywhere unless you get a quick 2 second run...and then they all go pretty much in one area.  I'm not showing off because there's absolutely nobody around when I first tried it out, nobody for miles.  And then when I went to the range later that day, I didn't bump fire because it's just silly and perhaps dangerous to do this around other shooters and/or if your backstop is anything less than a mountain side.  I guess with practice, I might become a little more confident and try it for a second day at my local range.

Bump fire is like shooting tracers.  Just for personal show for us civilians.  Now when I can bump fire 40 tracers in under 3 second, then I can "show off."    For now, for me, bump fire pretty much eliminates my desire to own a class 3 weapon or any other 3-shot burst functionality for my weapon.  Not worth the money.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

For now, for me, bump fire pretty much eliminates my desire to own a class 3 weapon or any other 3-shot burst functionality for my weapon.  Not worth the money. hr

That's another good point. Bump firing is a cheap way for those of us who are less fortunate to experience something similar to those who are blessed enough to own true full auto stuff.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm kind of curious why these "serious marksmen" with sand in their vaginas over rapid firing bother to own repeating firearms in the first place. Pussies and hypocrites. I'll bet you really miss The Firing Line.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Hmm... lighten up Francis.   Bumping is cheap fun for cheap guys like me.  

Rick, what trigger are you using....stock or ??   I suspect it's fairly light.   Might have to put a vertical grip on my post postban build.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Like This??

That is bad ass!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Aren't you a kill joy!

Fuck those who call the cops.  Let the cops come.  Let them fuck with the gun all they want, while I laugh.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#47]
It's nice to have options, and going full auto without having to flip a switch or pay a $200 tax is nice.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

music video clip

How fucking cool!!!

That rocks!!!  And for the anti-bump freaks, yeah, I'm a highpower competitor, so I know all about marksmanship all the way to 600 yards.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, since you said this was your last contribution to this thread, then there should be no retaliation.  So, since you are going to have a pissy attitude about something other people enjoy and condem it as not "needed", just like a liberal.  I will respond to your attitude with a nice warm cup of.....

www.srl.utu.fi/AuxDOC/tke/stuff6/STFU.jpg

mjohn,
that is the funniest d*m picture i have seen since I've been on here.
I laughed till I have tears.
But I do agree with you
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I'm kind of curious why these "serious marksmen" with sand in their vaginas over rapid firing bother to own repeating firearms in the first place. Pussies and hypocrites. I'll bet you really miss The Firing Line.

In case you haven't noticed, The Firing Line is running again.
I am for responsible gun ownership and use; bump firing to make a lot of noise, with no real "training" going on, not only presents a bad image of gunnies, but is wasteful to boot. It is not responsible gun use. Yes, its a free country so you can do it, but you are not representing gun owners in a positive light.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top