Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/22/2007 6:23:04 PM EST
With RRA selling 6.8 SPC uppers for 475.00 and CMMG selling for 575.00 can I find parts at a price that will let me beat that price and do it myself ? I did one, my first and it was 505.00 it would have been more but I got a great deal on the barrel. I had a blast doing it but it would help if I could do it and beat the price of buying one. So does anybody have any links to help. A barrel that will do 1.5 MOA or better at a less than match price would be a great place to start. I can get a good deal on a striped upper it's the other parts I need help with,

Thanks,Keith
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 6:24:36 PM EST
just gotta watch ee like a hawk and there are lots of awesome deals. Just depends on your time frame that you want the new upper in.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 6:33:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/22/2007 6:38:33 PM EST by kidcoltoutlaw]
EE ok I will do that. Just never have used it. I would hope we have a honest bunch here. Any tips on how I can tell. I'm a Correctional Officer and I work with some not so nice people it makes it hard for me to trust,

Thanks,Keith
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 6:57:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By kidcoltoutlaw:
EE ok I will do that. Just never have used it. I would hope we have a honest bunch here. Any tips on how I can tell. I'm a Correctional Officer and I work with some not so nice people it makes it hard for me to trust,

Thanks,Keith
Stick with the site supporting vendors on the Equipment exchange, and you will not have a problem. Before you do business with someone, check the feedback section on the EE and see if they have a history.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 3:59:13 PM EST
Thanks for the tips,

Thanks,Keith
Top Top