Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 8:13:05 AM EDT
I am trying to find a source of parts for building a postban A1 style upper.  My biggest problem so far has been finding a 20" pencil barrel with a fake FS appearing brake.  I know I can have KKF or others make one for me, but is anyone offering something like this off-the-shelf in a kit form?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Fulton Armory. I just purchased a 20" pencil barrel for an SP1 upper. They also carry fake flash suppressors. Maybe they can pin one on for you or you can have the work done elsewhere.    
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Fulton wants $200 for an A1 barrel??? I don't bloody well think so.[;D]  

Go to the EE section of this site and you'll find excellent to new A1 type barrels for $110 to $150, depending on who made them.

I just bought a brand new Colt job off the EE site for $135 last month, including shipping.

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I just bought a brand new Colt job off the EE site for $135 last month, including shipping.
View Quote

Look for M-614's posts, I got one of his take-off barrels in 1X12, pencil type, Excellent Condition shipped for $135 as well. Handguards and barrel nut came with it too.

MM419
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Sarco http://www.sarcoinc.com has new GI contract replacement 20" 1x12 barrels for $135 unless they've finally sold out of them
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top