Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2006 7:01:33 AM EDT
Has anyone seen/used Brownell's Signature Series M4 Case (Part #084-000-226)?
www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/productdetail.aspx?p=22166&s=#specs
Retail is $106/dealer cost is $85.
I recently reconfigured my 20" A2 Bushmaster with a 16" STAG 2H upper and a STAG M4 collapsible stock, and I'm looking for a new case for it.  I was leaning toward an Eagle, but this one from Brownell's looks interesting.

Thanks for any info you can share.
Link Posted: 10/21/2006 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked at the TAC Force bags I gave a simular set up and got minr for about 60$ it has a long pouch on out side that has 1 velcro mag pouch that will hold 3 sets of 2 30rnd mags it has rome for other velcro addons, I thought about getting the 5.11 velcro holster to put in it to

heres a link
TAC FORCE
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 8:49:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Where can I find someone who has the TAC force cases?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 5:37:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I for one am skeptical when it comes to accessories.  I have no problem paying for someting that I feel is well made.

I have custom AR case that cost over $200 and I wish I would have waited and purchased more of the Tac Force cases.

I have a 33" that keeps my RRA 16" CAR with DD rail, Aimpoint and ARMS mount and 93B stock.

This rifle is close to $2000.  I feel the Tac Force is one of the best buys on the market.

I paid $60 for it, and I feel it is one of the best purchases I have made.

I will buying more

77Bronc
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:13:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't have experience with this case, but I have always been satisified with any product Brownells puts their name on. I have made more orders than I can remember since 1991 and have never had a problem they were not able and willing to solve immediately. My .02.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top