Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/7/2006 10:35:26 AM EDT
well i finally went and did it. the laser sight will be the first thing to go.

http://www.gixxer.com/uploads/bushmaster_21s.JPG
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#1]
nice!

hope you have better luck then the others.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
what do u mean?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#4]
i bought this from a guy i know. he only shot it twice and then sold it to me. he never had any problems and put about 100 rounds threw it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
not knocking your purchase or anything, i actually think the bushmaster pistol are appealing but 100rds is barely anything to judge reliability.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#6]
very true just simply saying so far its been ok. trust me i will have several thousand threw it in no time
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine works excellent! I think I had one failure/jam out of 500 rounds.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#8]
well i just got back from the range. i was out there all day and all i can say is this bushmaster is SICK. i love this gun. no problems at all and well worth the money

brent
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:24:33 PM EDT
[#9]
welcome to the club,  mine gave me only one thing, an ear to ear smile.  also it worked with no probs with the evil baby eating foul mouthed wolf ammo heheheh
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#10]
My "Lil Dragon" gives me a case of perma-grin too >=)

Only had a few FTFs - bad ammo (primer showed strike mark)

And a bunch of FTE - usually magazine not seated properly or doing ALOT of rapid fire (~150rds in under 3 minutes). She gets hot and I think the spent round casings start to get a little stickie.

Other than that, I use a single point sling and it's dead-on at 50+ yards. Usually setup clay discs on the range burm.h

My only complaint is a minor one... it rarily locks the bolt back and open after the last round. Makes you have to charge the weapon almost everytime.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice!!

Mine looks just like that!  Does yours have the stainless bolt carrier (think its stainless, maybe chrome)?

I had mine before the AWB and got Bushmaster to put the forend kit and top rail on.  

I did have a lot of trouble with mine jamming to start.  When I sent it to be upgraded I had them fire it and fix it.  Not sure what they did, but it worked!

I've put thousands of rounds through mine since I've had it back it and it never jams as long as I clean it really well.  It can get quite dirty.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:39:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
well i just got back from the range. i was out there all day and all i can say is this bushmaster is SICK. i love this gun. no problems at all and well worth the money

brenthr

Congrats on your new Bushy. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#13]
so i took the laser of since that was gay. this gun doesnt have the silver bolt carrier. also i have had no problems with extraction or the bolt locking back. all is well with mine works how its suppose to. damn i love this thing
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#14]
   I bought the new bushmaster carbon 15 9mm pistol. It has been a shooting machine in fact it has given me far less problems than my RRA 9mm carbine. The RRA carbine is picky about mags it will use and jams if  it does not like the mag. The carbon 9mm uses any mag I put in it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#15]
My Carbon 15 21s pistol works SPECTACULAR, the only problem I have had was with the magazine, which is that cheap ass one that comes with the gun, did not have a strong spring.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top