Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2012 8:47:05 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a BCM upper assembly. Does BCM only sell their upper assemblies as is from their site, or could I send them parts to put on for me? Just wondering because I want a 14.5 w/ pinned flash suppressor so I don't have to SBR it but I want to put a specific freefloat hanguard over a low profile gas block. Otherwise, what is the deal with getting a 14.5 with a removable muzzle device from them? Do I need a SBR stamp before they send one without a permanently attached device?
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 9:07:55 PM EDT
Check the Industry forum, Bravo Company is there and you would get an answer to your questions from them
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 9:08:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2012 9:13:35 PM EDT by M4A3Master]
Do I need a SBR stamp before they send one without a permanently attached device? Not at all. Just order it from Bravo, with the FH you want, and have Bravo ship it to ADCO. You must order there FF assembly fee too. Done it my self, just make sure the guys at ADCO know its coming, and make sure to place an order on there web page.

Link Posted: 3/28/2012 9:13:25 PM EDT
Cool. Thanks for the info. Just posted on BCM industry forum. Just joined and was kinda confused how it works.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 9:14:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2012 9:15:42 PM EDT by M4A3Master]
Originally Posted By BGshootNscoot:
Cool. Thanks for the info. Just posted on BCM industry forum. Just joined and was kinda confused how it works.

No problem bud, Welcom to the forum. email both companies, and let them know what you want.

Top Top