Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 1:37:14 PM EDT
I just wanted to pass along the fact that these guys have excellent customer service.  I ordered a couple uppers and collapsible stocks with H2 buffers from them.  Somehow, I received standard buffers by mistake.  To make things right, they are sending me two of the H2 buffers in the mail before they even receive my standard buffers back.  Most places would demand that they get the wrong ones back first.  But, these guys trust their customer enough to know that I would keep my part of the deal and send the wrong ones back.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep they do a great job, but maybe you should put this in the Industry Forum under Bravo
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 to Bravo Company!

I always check to them first to see if they have what I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
+1 to Bravo Company!

I always check to them first to see if they have what I'm looking for.

+2
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]
My experience with them have been great also
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Bravo Company has always had Customer Service for me, and I definately recommend them to anyone.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#6]
yup, they rock.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Paul at Bravo Company and Jason at JTAC are two of the best dealers you can ask for.

I purchase from both of them, try to share the wealth so to speak and each time they are 15's on 1 to 10 scale.

You cannot go wrong....they are the definition of good service.

77Bronc
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I sent them an email to ask some basic questions and expected to hear back from them in a few days.  
Paul emailed me back within a few hours and it was on a SUnday!  I replied and he replied back again on a Sunday!  
Most places have a difficult time responding on "regular" business days much less a weekend.  I have not ordered anything from them but I will definately do so in the future.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top