Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/3/2006 9:34:23 AM EDT
I saw one for a flat top some where. I need something to make my brass fall next to rifle. During match do not have time to look for my brass.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:10:34 PM EDT
Bushmaster has a few different deflectors. I'd think a bad to catch your brass would be more ideal though.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:34:17 PM EDT
he meant bag
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:47:56 PM EDT
Thanks, I see Rock river and Bushmaster has them.
Top Top