Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/6/2003 10:33:33 AM EDT
Is there such a thing and where can one get one?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:30:19 AM EDT
I believe I got mine from brownells (40 or 50 bucks I think). It just velcro's on to the forearm and has a zipper to release the brass with out taking it off. It isn't real pretty, but does a good job of catching the brass. I reload and spend a fair amount of time preping my brass so catiching it is nice when I'm shooting from the bench-I don't use it when I'm hunting.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 4:29:34 PM EDT
http://www.gunblast.com/3Bucc_Brass_Catcher.htm or www.3bucc.com
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 6:13:19 AM EDT
The one time I used a brass catcher, the brass would bounce back into the reciever causing a jam. Probably wouldn't have been an issue on the bench, but the gun was being moved dynamically.
Top Top