Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:06:53 PM EDT
Anybody ever have problems with a brand new tlr-1? I bought two and sold one on the ee and it's just my luck that the one i'm keeping doesn't work. It puts out about 10 lumens and i've tried new batteries and stretching out the springs with no improvement. Any ideas? This is my first streamlight product and it's leaving a bad impression.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:50:12 AM EDT
I've owned (and still use) numerous TLR-1's and never had a problem w/any of them. However, an occasional "lemon" will slip past even the most stringent QC (I had a NIB Aimpoint CompM4S w/a bad rheostat) so I suggest you contact Streamlight and give them the opportunity to make things right.
Keep us posted...
Tomac
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:04:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Tomac:
I've owned (and still use) numerous TLR-1's and never had a problem w/any of them. However, an occasional "lemon" will slip past even the most stringent QC (I had a NIB Aimpoint CompM4S w/a bad rheostat) so I suggest you contact Streamlight and give them the opportunity to make things right.
Keep us posted...
Tomac

This.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:46:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dep4532:
Originally Posted By Tomac:
Keep us posted...
Tomac

This.

I took it to a place that sells them locally this morning and asked them about it. They said they never had that problem, but they would switch it out for a new one so i got another one that works.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:16:31 PM EDT
My tlr1 quit working after a few months of sitting in the safe and I could never get stream light to replace it. I don't spend much on stream light products anymore.
Top Top