Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/13/2004 7:48:49 PM EST
I stopped in my local gun shop today and just so happen the armalite rep was there taking orders and dropping things off. I asked him about a order I placed last week for a 16 inch rifle with a tele stock and he made a few calls, seems it would be atleast 2 months before I could get it. For me its my 1st and was rushed into buying one before the election just incase who know who wins I wanted one. So I drove to a great class 3 shop and picked up the new bushmaster 14.5 w/hider m4 have not shot it yet but it looks bad azz.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:52:30 PM EST
How much was it?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:56:43 PM EST
flat grand with hard case sling 30rd clip
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:07:41 AM EST
thats too bad, maybe next time you can get the armalite!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:14:12 AM EST
I've got two Bushmasters and they are great. Armalite is better, why? Because they have no customer service? Bushmaster customer service is great in my experience.

Originally Posted By thetruth:

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:42:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By airbiscuit:
I've got two Bushmasters and they are great. Armalite is better, why? Because they have no customer service? Bushmaster customer service is great in my experience.

Originally Posted By thetruth:

No"customer service" ? how 's this got a armalite 2 years ago ,with a pinned stock ,when the AWB died, call them up asked to return the old stock for one that 's collapsable they said yes !!! Just got it the other day !!!!

No charge to me at all !!!!
Top Top