Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/5/2002 7:28:16 AM EDT
Ordered 2 cases of ammo from them and received  only one a couple of weeks ago. Of course, they charged me for the complete order. Big surprise there, huh.

I've called, emailed, over and over again and have gotten zero response. Clearly they have very little concern regarding their reputation and the lost business they get as a result of it. Will go through my CC company and have charges removed but what a PITA.

Couldn't find the ammo I wanted elsewhere but I sure won't purchase from them again.

Makes ya wonder if they are related to RGUNS in some way!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I have heard so much negative sh__ about these people. I actually made the mistake of ordering a sling from them a while back and eventually had to cancel my order because they called me about 3 weeks after I ordered it and told me they were out of stock. They tried to get me to purchase a sling I didn't want etc etc. Luckily for me however I did get my money back. If anybody out there is reading this and contemplating making an order from these people, remember that WE TOLD YOU SO...
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have only placed one order with them. They sent the wrong Docter sight mount. I sent it back and they didn't have any more so it went on back order for 2 months.

After the allotted time, I got the correct mount. Emails were sent back and forth during this process.

OF course, one order isn't a huge barometer to go by. But so far, I'm satisfied with the results. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered two CQB Solutions OD Green single point slings. Weel they came and I received one single point and a SOP three point sling. Sent several emails, but no response. I am keeping the SOP and no more Botach!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Botach is eveil, you have all been warned. [devil]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top