Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 12:47:24 PM EST
10% OFF All Products In Honor Of Fathers Day
Use " father " As Coupon Code On Your Order Form To Receive Discount
Sale Ends Sunday June 15th

EOTech 516 Holosight $439.00

10% off = $395.10

ordered 1 of these and two surefire LED lamps only $13.63 for shipping UPS ground from CA to VA.

I know some of you guys have had issues with them, but it's a darn good deal.

Happy hunting

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:52:08 PM EST
Good luck man. They have a horrible reputation here. Never ordered from them myself.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:53:58 PM EST
They are terrible. Nothing but hassle, and they only fulfill the order sometimes.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:54:34 PM EST
I've lucked out in the past, still a good deal, if they welch on it, American Express will get involved.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:00:54 PM EST
height=8
Originally Posted By rdblan2:
Never ordered from them myself.

I tried ordering from them a few years ago. They didn't respond to my emails and requests to cancel my order until I got the Better Business Bureau involved.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:07:19 PM EST
pass
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:08:02 PM EST
You have about a one in four chance the order will go through withthout a hitch. A three
out of four chance you will look back a month from now and wish you would have not been tempted by the poison apple hanging from the tree.

Posted this on another thread today regarding Botach;

I placed two orders with Botach in the past six months after being tempted by their super low sale prices. The orders were accepted and i was issued an order number, I got a confirmation e-mail. Five months passes and nothing. Nine phone calls with nobody answering the phone and five e-mails going un-answered. Still nothing.

Some very interesting read about the Botach family and businesses I just found in a search;

govexec.com/story_page.cfm?filepath=/dailyfed/0408/040308rben1.htm

www.raghand.com/?m=200803

Full-Auto
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:11:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/5/2008 7:13:04 PM EST by eff3fifty]
Searches for items have led me to their site numerous times, with low advertised prices. I have ordered twice, screwed up my order twice. I have read some accounts of their poor service, and have some friends who have had bad experiences. Don't buy a lottery ticket the same day you place your order, that'll be two dissapointments.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:42:14 PM EST
I've only made one order from them, for an XD accessory pack. Their price was great and I knew their reputation. I figured what the hell, worse thing is I won't get my order. Well I got my order. I got it after waiting for an eternity, sending 5 emails, with no response, and making 4 phone calls.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:19:33 AM EST
At least the BBB has them rated at a "CC" now. The held an "F" rating for a long time. Still wouldn't touch 'em with a 10M pole.
BBB info...

Complaint Closing Statistics
The following grid displays the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:

No. of Cmpl Type of Response
69 Making a full refund, as the consumer requested
6 Making a partial refund
163 Agreeing to perform according to their contract
4 Refusing to make an adjustment
7 Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement
0 Unanswered
0 Unassigned
249Total

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:44:36 AM EST
10% off.

10% chance one will get what they order.

Top Top