Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/23/2005 9:59:16 AM EDT
Last night I was putting together 3 lowers and found that one LPK is missing the roll pin for the bolt catch. I am going to pick one up this afternoon and wanted to make certain that I am getting the right size.

It looks to me like it is a 3/32” x 1/2”. Is this correct?

I did a search and didn’t get any helpful hits.

Not too long ago I saw a post that listed ALL of the roll pin sizes in an AR15in a thread. Does anyone have that info? While I am picking up a pin I may pick up a few extras just in case.

viator

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Tweak,

You da man.

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly one is able to find the answer to a question.

In amazement, I recently told my wife that I can find out the answer to anything within minutes on ARFCOM.

She replied: “Why don’t you ask them where Osama is?”

Thanks.

viator
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top