Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/30/2005 1:53:46 PM EDT
I purchased a SP1 lower recently and when it arrived it has a spot where it looks like some one gouged out a small place on the outside mag well at the top of the lower where it mates with the upper. Similar to how you would gouge out wood if you ran a knife down the corner of a board. This was a surprise but I still want to keep it. I hope you get the picture. My question is what can I use to repair it? I.e. JB weld I plan to finish the lower with Norells moly resin.

Thanks, Bryan
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:25:50 PM EDT
Contact Mike Klos at American Manufacturing. He can weld it up and refinish it. You can even have him convert it from large to small pivot if you wish.
Top Top