Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/14/2007 5:55:35 AM EDT
Hello,
has anybody some Blueprints for the Lower Receiver of DPMS for Full Auto?

Regards Johnny
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:03:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2007 8:00:05 AM EDT by mhoffman]

Originally Posted By JohnnyRebell:
Hello,

Regards Johnny

Don't hold your breath. Seriously, don't.

At best, you're asking for someone to convey trade secret data. Here's a hint - all AR15 receivers (the mil-spec ones, anyway) are built according to the same standards. You might want to ask just in general for AR15 Lower Receiver blueprints.

At worst, you're asking for someone to help you commit a federal felony and be an accomplice to the crime as well. This is simply because you have two words in your request -- "full auto".

Manufacturing FA firearms after 1986 is illegal, unless you have SOT status with the ATF, and even then you need to meet a bunch of requirements to obtain the $500/year license. I don't think you're going to meet these requirements simply because you're asking on ARFCOM. If you were truly "in the trade" you'd know of much better sources to obtain much more accurate information.

_MaH

ETA: I should temper my "Manufacturing FA firearms after 1986 is illegal, unless you have SOT status with the ATF" with the fact that this is only if you are going to manufacture them with the intention of selling them.

There is a case in Washington State where a man manufactured his own machine gun and it went to court. I don't recall what the disposition was on it, if it's even been resolved. Anyone know about the outcome of that?

ETA 2: Here's the case:

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data2/circs/9th/0210318p.pdf

Also corrected the spelling of "accomplice".
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:12:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2007 6:13:46 AM EDT by jackal2001]

Hello,

Regards Johnny

Johnny = BATFE

Go away troll
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:34:01 AM EDT

Hello,

Regards Johnny

This is his 3rd post here & he's off to a really bad start. Do your parent's know what you are posting on the net?

Please contact your local batfe office & turn yourself in for attempt to unlawfully manufacture a class III weapon. Have a nice day.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:36:46 AM EDT

Hello,

Regards Johnny

Chris Hanson? Is that you?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 12:48:38 PM EDT
Simple solution:

Top Top