Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/2/2003 11:42:24 AM EDT
I know that when I was in the Army, we used BFAs for training.  However, I have a post-ban Bushmaster.  Am I screwed since there is no lip for the BFA to clip onto?  Does someone have a clever solution out there?

heavy.gif
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto waht Troy said. Kurts A2 brake should work. Might need a little modification to the BFA. I modified a BFA to work on my Wilson Combat brake. Had to open the u groove up a little with the dremel, and had to make the fat end of the BFA rod that screws down a little smaller in circumference to fit through the brakes hole, but it works like a charm. Very good for practicing trigger control etc in the back yard.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top